👋 We're looking for a curious, courageous, team-oriented problem solver to join our team. This is a fully remote position! While the future with COVID is uncertain, we plan to continue to have an office space in the Triangle area of North Carolina, as a perk, for anyone local who wants a quiet place to work away from home.
What kinds of problems will you solve?
As Klearly's lead business analyst, you'll operate at the intersection of our customers, our tech team, and our product, and you'll be responsible for helping improve customer performance through increased product relevance.
You'll do this by engaging with our customers to learn how they go-to-market, what data those motions and activities generate, and how Klearly can use that data to deliver value back to our customers.
As part of that process, you'll be responsible for conducting data analysis to assess customer data, determine data engineering requirements, and deliver recommendations to our customers, our tech team, and our product team.
You'll also be responsible for designing and implementing new processes and solutions to help Klearly drive continuous business improvements, more profitable growth, and an ever better customer experience.
Ultimately, you'll be *the* authority on our customers' data, their needs, and how our product can best address those needs.
Most days you'll:
- Review and analyze customer go-to-market data to find trends, patterns, summaries, and meaning
- Maximize customer data used by Klearly to make predictions and recommendations (i.e., expand the scope of data being used; while also maintaining a standard data taxonomy across customers)
- Collaborate with your teammates to accelerate customer time-to-value via data exploration, data transformation, and process automation
Some days you'll:
- Interview customers to learn how they go-to-market and what data those motions and activities generate
- Reconcile customer data sourced from disparate systems to improve data accuracy and coverage
- Contribute to Klearly's product and technical roadmaps by translating customer needs into functional product requirements that can be easily understood by Klearly’s tech team
- Assess prospective customer fit and inform Klearly's ideal customer profile(s)
- Onboard and enable customers by providing best practice guidance and/or instruction
What you bring to the table:
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with ability to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills, with keen attention to detail and proven data analysis experience
- Strong listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills; especially important, due to customer-facing role, distributed team structure, and collaboration with tech team
- Three to five years related work experience (e.g., B2B revenue operations, B2B marketing operations, and/or B2B sales operations)
- Familiarity with key marketing and sales technologies (e.g., Eloqua, HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce.com, etc.) a plus
- Strong customer service orientation, with client-facing and/or consulting experience a plus
- Experience creating processes and/or establishing standards, with process automation know-how a plus
- Practical Python and/or SQL experience a plus
- Solid understanding of statistics a plus
What we bring to the table:
- Work/life balance: Enjoy flexibility with when, how, and where you work.
- Flexible time off: Take what you need when you need it.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision: 100% premium coverage for employees and 80% for your family.
- Focus on learning: Every Friday afternoon is Playground time where we spend the whole afternoon learning or building anything under the sun that interests us. We really do this, every single Friday afternoon. We regularly gather for Playground Show & Tell where we can show off what we've learned, and learn from each other.
- Ownership & autonomy: As one of our first hires, you'll receive meaningful equity and have ownership over your area of the product
What we do @ Klearly:
Klearly helps B2B marketing and sales teams make smarter choices about which accounts and which actions to focus on next. With our high-volume data pipeline, we connect directly to their data sources, sanitize and normalize the data, and use machine learning to surface signals from the noise. We present these insights in a thoughtful way via our web application to provide a targeted workspace with clear, prioritized actionable recommendations.
Our company values:
- Trust: We inspire trust from others by consistently doing our best, committing, and following through.
- Empathy: We aim to anticipate others' challenges, to listen with openness, and to lead with a desire to be helpful.
- Growth: We seek opportunities to grow, often and especially from diverse perspectives, by asking lots of questions, and starting with ‘why.’
- Joy: We experience fantastic joy in helping others be successful and in recognizing their successes.